Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Girls!

I'm SO excited to be back into the blogging world again! While I haven't been posting as of late, I have been keeping track of {most} of your blogs and I have loved reading every single one of them. Some are inspiring, others are a kick.in.the.butt as to how good my life is... and others... well, they just bring a smile to my face.

I'm excited to be posting about new things this time around. Mostly stories about my life, my favorite little pup, my shopping addiction, finding a great job {fingers crossed} and perspective on life.

Although I'm still working on the design of my blog, I've decided that I'm still going to post. Life is still going on... and I want to share it!!!

A little glimpse into future posts: I've decided that I'm going to take a few posts, and dedicate them to some of the strongest women that I know. Check back soon... you never know who I'll be talking about. ;)

Love you all!

No comments: