Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what city?

ok, so the title of this post is for my one and only julia... my outback lover.

I took a very last minute trip to Virginia on Sunday.

I had a BLAST.

I:
met new people, had coffee with old friends, danced my tail off with Julia and
had fabulous girl talk with my favorites.
Oh... I even went out on a rooftop that overlooked Downtown. It was beautiful. And we're sleeping out there when it gets warmer.

More pictures coming soon, but for now... I can't get enough of this picture of
my gorgeous girl Hannah.
I seriously don't know what I would do without this girl.

Hannah
{left}
Me
{right}

More pictures coming soon.

Also, opinions welcome.
I'm considering going to grad school.
yes/no?



2 comments:

dreaming in pink and green said...

aw you are GORGEOUS! I'm in grad school and love it...it's tough, but worth it. what are you thinking of going for?

Rasha (andthisiswhatshesaid) said...

Glad you had so much fun!!!

Med-school will be hard, but worth it... Im still deciding myself.