Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dreams do come true...


Ok, so I'm probably being dramatic with the title of this post- but dolls... 2010 couldn't have started off better.

Finally, after years of wishing, my wait is over. The iPhone is officially mine to have and to hold for for as long as we both shall live... errr.. for the next 2 years at least.

I have been dying to get my little fingers on one of these classy and fabulous little devices since the first mention of them. And oooh, my loves... the wait was SO worth it! Mine arrived Tuesday afternoon and I honestly haven't been off of it since. I text, I tweet, I facebook, I check blogs, I play Would You Rather with friends for hours on end... and when I get bored with all that, I just hold her. I am obsessed!!!

Now it's time for some bloggy love from one to another to tell me the best apps to purchase/download. I have some pretty basic ones, but please DO TELL which are your favorites!!

And a very special thanks to Dreaming in Pink and Green for another special award! Thanks guys for the blog love! I absolutely LOVE getting things like that!!

Happy weekend lovers!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new phone hun :)
Which did you have prior if you don't mind me asking? I've got the BB and want to know if the Iphone is better.

Happy weekend to you!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment :) This is the link for my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/retrogalusa
Have a fun weekend!!!

Nicole Leigh said...

yay! i love mine! you should download words with friends and play that so fun!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I want one SO bad! So sick of my bberry!!! Congrats honey have fun with it!