Sunday, April 10, 2011

a teaser to spark your curiosity...

I've been working on a little project... 

Still working on development, so more information about my "project" isn't available yet. It's going to be a little while before I am able to officially "launch" the site... I've been working on this project between working, finalizing details for my move, job hunting and homework, so it's taking a little longer than normal. 

I'm so excited to reveal exactly what this project entails so I've got a teaser to spark your curiosity.
 
Thoughts?




8 comments:

cynthia gayle said...

GORGE!!!

designchic said...

Can't wait to hear...so curious now!!

Gwen said...

So excited!!! Love the logo for sure!!!

Emma said...

can't wait to hear ! xxxxxxx

Annemarie said...

SO gorgeous! Can't wait to hear as well :) xx

Brandi said...

Gorgeous logo! Can't wait! :)

Dree said...

Oh wow, I'm so excited for the big reveal!

*Allie* said...

Love the logo!!