Friday, January 29, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am thankful for so many things.

I am thank for my dear friend Erica. Who has helped me get through these past months. I'm so thankful for the good head that she has sitting on her pretty little shoulders.

I am thankful for the *man* that opened my car door for me. His reasoning? Because I'm a girl, and that's what guys do for girls out of respect. I am thankful for his patience and his gentleness and his willingness to fight.

I am thankful for my Mother, who has been my rock, my strength through so many tears and bad days since August 8th.

I am thankful for my babies- because every single day, they bring me so much joy and laughter. I am so thankful to be a part of their lives.

I am thankful for my Daddy, who will always have my back.

I am thankful for pink.

No comments: