Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IWF {I Want Friday}

Today's post is all about a few things that I'm just dying to add to my wardrobe for spring/summer.

I should really get my life together and post more often... I miss it...

On the list for I Want Friday:

BCBGMAXAZRIA drapefront dress found here
perfect for a spring/summer night on the town

I've also been wanting to add some basic nude pumps to my collection.
I think these would do the trick. Hmm?

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Leather Pumps found at saks.com

I've also had my eye on several new bags for spring, including this beautiful blue
marc by marc jacobs bag.
The blue just makes me squeal in excitement for springtime!!



And my favorite part about spring? Adorable new flats that let your feet BREATHE after being cooped up in boots all winter!! I'm loving Tory's sandals...
and would LOVE to have a pair in
every single color!!
And last, but not least... I misplaced my favorite black flats. Since it's such a staple to any girl's wardrobe, and my go-to shoe when I need something comfortable, I think it's about time I replace them.

Tory Burch's black patent reva ballet flat
would do the trick just perfectly.


What are some things that you're eyeing for this spring?
Share with me some links!!
What are you most excited to be able to wear again??


2 comments:

RAW said...

Love the shoes and the bag. I hadn't seen the purse in that pale blue color. I still want one in basic black.

Thank goodness spring is almost here!

Sam said...

I love the sandals! And also the nude pumps.. I'd fall over in them, but they look great on everyone :)