Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things that I would enjoy...

"I should unsubscribe from Kate Spade's daily email to my inbox."
-tis a common thought that crosses my mind every morning when I open my email.


I can at least drool though, right?

Dear Kate,

I love your new "34th Street Printed Treesh". You blended the leopard trend with a classic flawlessly.
I also need to replace my classic black bag and would love to add this to my collection.
Black patent leather. Classy. Chic. Modern.


I also found your new books to be quite adorable. I would love to add these to my bookshelf. I also am in love that you incorporated "she is quick and curious and playful and strong" somewhere in each of these books. I look forward to adding these to my collection.
Oh Kate, you never fail to impress me. You are classy and modern, yet vintage and playful. You bring out the best in me and no matter how many times the fateful thought to unsubscribe from your emails crosses my mind, I will always be faithful to your daily correspondence.

Love always,

No comments: