Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I walked away before I got into trouble.

Girls... I took myself window shopping last night just for fun in an effort to pick up my less than glorious mood... AND... look what I found!!

I'm from a place where we have a TON of factory stores; you name the store, it can be found. Coach, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Nine West... all these just to name a few.

Since it was later in the evening, I only had time to run into a few stores, Banana Republic Factory Store being the first. LOOK at the this beautiful coat that I am IN LOVE with.


I think I should have it for my birthday, no??

6 comments:

Travelin Through Life said...

omg I love that coat...I die! ps I am even more sick now...I am going to the dr tomorrow

Gwen said...

Oh I think you definitely need that coat!!! Whether its your birthday or not. :) XOXO

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

yes, yes you should.

molly said...

that is a beautiful jacket!! everyone deserves to buy themselves a birthday present :-)

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

well then it's decided-YOURS!

Elizabeth Marie said...

UMMM I'm so jealous of where you live!!

You NEED that coat kthxbai! :)