Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ever since Sam re-did my blog, I've been having a hard time coming up with things to write about. Does anyone else have that problem? How do you girls {and the few guys that read this} come up with things to write about?


For today's post {while I'm thinking about some other things to blog about}, I'm going to play a fun game that one of my favorite blogger and great friend had on her blog. Check it out, and check out her blog, too!


Outside my window: panoramic view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Beauitful. It's raining today, but it's still beautiful.


The time is: 1.27 pm


Today I feel: happy and excited, but slightly stressed


I am thinking: that I can't wait to go to the eye doctor. And also why my beck burns so badly after sitting down all day in this chair...


I am going to: purchase these beauties upon completion/graduation of my Masters. Yeah... I'll be wearing these when I walk.


Nude or black?



I am wearing: white pants {SO comfortable}, purple top that is DRIVING ME NUTS bc it won't stay put and simple black pumps


I wish: someone would pay off my student loan debt


I am reading: student's files bc I'm at work. ;)


I am working on: your dad


I am hoping: someone has coffee creamer around here


I am hearing: people talking


Around the house: packing it up! my room at least... moving in with JULES!!!!


I bet you didn't know: I would trade almost anything for a killer job in a big city. hmm... 2 short years, it's coming.


One of my favorite things to do: wake up on a Saturday morning, brew a HUGE cup of coffee in my favorite mug and crawl back into bed with a book. If it's the Summer though, I LOVE spending weekends at the lake or the beach.


Join the fun! Copy/Paste on your blog!


Suggestions are welcome for future posts! What do you want to read about?


No comments: