Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Blog!

I feel like I often come back to my blog, excusing my lack of posts because I've been busy and then promise to start blogging more. It's hard, let me tell you!

The truth is- I have been busy. Besides working full time, I took my first classes for my Master's degree this semester. LOTS of writing. And reading. And studying. Quite honestly, after staring at computer all day at work, it's hard to come home, only to stare at a computer screen even longer to read and write school papers/assignments. Clearly, by the time my day is done, the last thing I want to do is sit at a computer screen and read/write more, even if it's for pleasure.

I can't make promises, but I am going to make every effort to set aside a few hours each week to write more. Another problem that I have is that I rarely know what to write about. One of my goals is to begin writing more about my every day life, similar to what my friend Brittney does. I just love her blog, it is so darling.

Recently, I have made some big changes in my life, my blog {obviously} being one of them. After reading my new favorite book, I decided that it was time to make some improvements on my life and the way that I think about myself and since I would like for my blog to become a part of my every day life... I wanted to change it up. I wanted it to reflect not only who I am, but also where I am going. I think with the pink, the pearls and Audrey Hepburn... I was able to get exactly what I wanted. It's still not done, but it's done enough to start blogging again. :)

As far as "my story" goes, I am still debating if I am going to finish it. It's tough, and I haven' t been able to sit down and gather my thoughts. Let me know if you are interested in hearing the rest.. then maybe I will try to compose a last post or two.

So look for some posts this week, friends! Tonight, I am going to try and master the art of "scheduled posts." If there any little known tricks, be sure to pass them along!

xo,
E

1 comment:

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

No matter what you blog as, whether you continue your story or not(I'd honestly love to read it!), I will continue to follow and read! Love you pretty girl <3